Media Associate (Los Angeles)
The LA team is seeking a motivated Media Associate to join our team.
Job Summary: Provide operational support for Media Buyers and Account Executives by monitoring media and assisting with campaign setups.
Specific duties of the Media Associate are:
- Gathering and inputting all media airing logs from networks
- Prepare reports for management, buyers and clients as requested
- Follow up with, track and file paperwork for buyer
- Send out tapes, assign 800#s to ensure accurate order tracking and coordinate assignments with call centers
- Provide support to short form department as needed including, but not limited to, assisting with vendor setups, overall campaign organization, budget tracking, 800# testing, data entry
- Support in media planning; competitive landscape analysis, updating media channel information, gathering and organizing media rates and programming
- Adhoc research projects
- Proven superior analytical and organizational skills
- Advanced Microsoft office Excel skills.
- Strong written and verbal business communications skills.
- Has strong business acumen and relevant math abilities.
- Experience working as part of a team, with willingness to pick up work from co-workers and knowing when to ask co-workers for assistance.
- Comfort working in a fast paced, dynamic environment, where change is the norm
- Manages personal time efficiently, is highly organized, able to prioritize projects and juggle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results on time and task.
- Knows when to escalate issues/risks to the company and alerts the appropriate executive in a controlled and concise manner.
- Has keen problem solving skills and is able to quickly consolidate options into a recommendation.
- Accepts accountabilities and is comfortable with making decisions within the latitude given.
- Projects a positive attitude, is personable and professional.
- Demonstrates a strong work ethic and willing to invest extra time and effort to meet a deadline.
- Maintains a high degree of personal integrity and consistently protects confidential information.
Education Level Required