Current Job Listings
Network Support Associate (Burlington)
Network Support Associate (NSA) will be primarily responsible for Cannella Response Television’s infrastructure management, upgrades and administration. NSA will manage the Help Desk system monitoring, Microsoft Azure cloud assets, communicating with outside vendors as well as providing additional support to NOC as necessary. This position will work closely with the business community, and internal/external software developers.
Specific responsibilities of the Network Support Associate include:
- Troubleshoot and resolve various network related issues
- Install and maintain new hardware, software, updates on NAS devices, DCMs, user workstations, servers, as well as printers, routers, firewalls, KVMs, UPS devices, FTP servers
- Setup and document new DCMs, user computers, FTP users; create and maintain network map and list of IP addresses in close coordination with the Operations, NOC team and team supervisor
- Implement and oversee backups of NAS devices, DCMs and user workstations
- Troubleshoot problems with NAS devices, DCMs, user workstations, cell phones; replace and configure when necessary
- Apply software updates to user devices
- Support and administer third-party applications
- Maintain inventory of spare hardware
- Monitor Help Desk system to manage user tickets, provide support where necessary
- Assist software development team with off hours software release
- Assist in managing Virtualized environment
- Other duties as assigned
- Associate Degree or equivalent, in related field preferred
- Hands on experience in networking, routing and switching
- Knowledge of common Windows Desktop/Server operating systems
- Experience and knowledge of backup and recovery software, methodologies and best practices
- Experience with firewalls, Internet VPN’s remote implementation, troubleshooting, and problem resolution is desired
- Some experience and familiarity with Unix/Linux commands – as well as interactive features such as FTP, PuTTy
- Use of general office equipment including PC’s, fax machines, printers, etc.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Organized & self-motivated
- Flexibility to work late/weekend hours if necessary
- This position requires the ability to work in a standard office environment
- Includes sitting for extended periods of time
- The ability to lift a minimum of 40 lbs
Business Intelligence Report Developer
BI Report Developer is responsible for the design, development, implementation and support of mission-critical enterprise Business Intelligence (BI) reports. Working with various teams across the organization, the report developer will participate to gather and document reporting requirements to meet business needs. Using the skills and experience, BI Report Developer will then use those requirements to design, develop, test and implement reports and dashboards that utilize the underlying data store(s).
BI Report Development using MicroStrategy, Data Warehouse development, ETL.
- Participate in business analysis activities to gather required reporting and dashboard requirements
- Translate business requirements into specifications that will be used to implement the required reports and dashboards, created from potentially multiple data sources
- Participate with other team members and consultants to MicroStrategy BI solutions.
- Provide support and training as required to ensure the availability and performance of developed reports and dashboards for both external and internal users
- Ensure proper configuration management and change controls are implemented for reporting domain
- Provide technical assistance and cross training to other team members.
- Provide training and assistance to users for generation of adhoc reports using MicroStrategy
- Design and implement technology best practices, guidelines and repeatable processes
- Must be able to perform duties with moderate to low supervision
- Read and write SQL code
- Perform ETL (Extract/Transform/Load) on datasets from various internal and external sources
- Demonstrated ability to manage a broad array of responsibilities and competing priorities
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team setting
- Demonstrated initiative, follow through, and passion to achieve end-results
- Creative problem solver that can manage from ambiguity
- Working knowledge of MS Office, MS Visio
- Working knowledge of reporting tool(s), MicroStrategy preferred
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL
- Familiarity with software development
- Detail orientation, with ability to consolidate large amounts of data into meaningful information
- Strong demonstrated analytical skills
- Solid oral, written, and presentation skills.
Knowledge or working experience of MicroStrategy preferred. For those candidates who have demonstrated experience with other BI systems but no knowledge of MicroStrategy, training resources can be provided upon hire to get MicroStrategy certified
Years of Experience Required: 1-3 Years of relevant work experience
Education Level Required: BS/Associates Computer Science / Business Analysis
Accreditations and Certifications: Preferred but not required certifications related to MicroStrategy
Location: Burlington, WI
Vice President, Business Development, Short Form
The Vice President of Short Form Business Development is responsible for generating new revenues for Cannella by developing, managing and executing a new business sales plan with a focus on winning new short form DRTV clients. This position is the initial point of contact for prospective clients and is responsible for cultivating the relationships with key decision makers. The VP of SF BD is the strategic team leader responsible for coordinating internal resources and authoring the new business pitch to prospective SF clients. They will work collaboratively with the executive management team and agency colleagues to identify and target high value business sectors and prospective clients and diligently pursue target accounts.
The scope of responsibility and personal accountabilities include the following:
Create and maintain agency marketing materials
- Develops and maintains new business prospecting and pitch materials including credentials, custom presentations, etc.
- Acts as the key steward of all presentation decks and other materials for new business.
- Along with the VP of Long Form Business Development, creates and directs the production of advertising and marketing collateral materials manages event sponsorship and business networking opportunities and directs media relations efforts.
- Works with the business development team and external creative resources to update and manage the company’s website, Linked in page, blogs and digital marketing efforts (AdWords/SEM, and SEO).
- Develops and executes marketing and messaging campaigns tailored to target categories.
Prospect new business opportunities
- Maintains an active list of client contacts and develops a monthly target list of client prospects, identifies and makes initial contact with key client prospects, and manages and track database of leads.
- Gathers information and insights on prospective business sectors and target accounts.
- Makes connections and develops new alliances within our industry to explore and discover new business opportunities.
- Leverages professional network, general networking opportunities and company/industry resources to get to key decision makers.
- Is active in industry and represents CRT at business functions and networking events.
- Develops and maintains positive, professional relationships with existing business partners and referral sources including (independent sales agents, industry business partners, search consultants and other referral sources.
- Organizes and coordinates company sponsored networking opportunities, hosts promotional sales functions, parties, dinners and luncheons.
- Stays abreast of industry churn to properly position CRT in the mix for opportunities.
- Provides weekly update reports on status of prospects and business development efforts.
- Manage the day to day operations of new business process and will provide organization and analytical expertise to the business development process.
Pitch new client Business
- Develops pitch strategy and manage short form RFP/RFI response team and ensures timely responses.
- Works closely with the VP of Short Form to conceive and pitch media strategies for the agency’s prospects.
- Lead figure in pitching clients and presents RFP responses. Work to utilize all solutions, capabilities and services offered by CRT.
- Directs production of all new pitch materials and is key architect of the agency’s response.
- Along with the director of business development manages sales tracking systems and RFPs/RFIs process.
Work to maintain existing client business
- Work with the VP of SF to manage the business relationships with newly acquired clients.
- Takes new clients from introduction to implementation. Ensure new clients are properly on boarded and introduced to various client departments. Facilitate clear and timely communications between to internal service teams and the client.
- Maintains on-going newly acquired client relationships to anticipate and identify future opportunities and prevent business loss during early stage of new relationships.
- Stays in contact with key client decision makers from time to time and passes on helpful industry news.
- Work with the SF buying team to conceive new media test plans to ensure a successful outcome.
Responsible for targeting and securing new client billing opportunities for Cannella Response Television.
Experience Required: 5+ years related experience
Education Level Required: College Graduate
Location: Burlington, WI or Los Angeles, CA
Sales & Marketing Coordinator
The Marketing & Sales Coordinator supports several marketing and new business functions. Responsibilities cover a broad range of duties including assembling executive level reports, utilizing social media channels, basic website design and updating, creating sales presentations, designing and overseeing ad hoc company projects to completion. The Coordinator must be highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks concurrently in a proficient manner. This position requires frequent interaction with a wide array of company employees and many of the company’s most valued external contacts requiring advanced interpersonal and professional communication skills. Maintaining the highest standards of personal integrity and professional conduct is critical given the access this individual will have to confidential and sensitive information working on behalf of the executive team.
Ideal candidate will be a "Jack/Jill of all trades" with strong skills in both MS Excel & PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop and design tools. Must be proactive, passionate about producing high quality work and love to learn new skills. Asks smart questions for guidance and then pursues answers and resources independently. Thrives in positions of being a key resource and enjoys a fast paced environment. Has never uttered "it's not my job" and demonstrates a "Can Do Attitude" and "Results Driven" work ethic every day.
- Manage company’s online presence including social media and website. Create content and drive campaigns. Respond to inquiries generated through these efforts.
- Develop marketing materials, basic websites and logos for business development and client projects.
- Assist with campaigns including reporting, tracking billing, utilizing Google Analytics and AdWords.
- Work with executives to create first draft of internal and external communications and proof read final documents. Organize, file, and retrieve business documents in hard and electronic formats for the executive team.
- Prepare routine management reports by collecting, organizing and re-formatting business information into topline overview documents.
- Assist executives in the assembly of management presentations, using creativity, business acumen and computer skills to build charts, graphs, tables, and slides to best represent data and convey relevant information.
- Project-manage key business initiatives and special projects assigned by management. Build timelines, identify and gather resources, assess obstacles, identify opportunities, develop and implement an action plan to achieve end goals.
- Assist management in analyzing specific areas of the business, gather insights and report findings for management review.
- Support other business units in various business activities including tradeshow management, campaign support, reporting and research.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications with exceptional skills in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and similar tools.
- Previous experience driving social media and marketing functions.
- Strong written and verbal business communications skills.
- Has basic business acumen and relevant math abilities.
- Manages personal time efficiently, is highly organized, able to prioritize projects and juggle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results on time and task.
- Knows when to escalate issues/risks to the company and alerts the appropriate executive in a controlled and concise manner.
- Has keen problem solving skills and is able to quickly consolidate options into a recommendation.
- Accepts accountabilities and is comfortable with making decisions within the latitude given.
- Projects a positive attitude, is personable and professional.
- Demonstrates a strong work ethic and willing to invest extra time and effort to meet a deadline.
- Maintains a high degree of personal integrity and consistently protects confidential information.
Desired Start Date: 5/1/17
Salary and Benefits: Full benefits package
Required Education: Bachelor's Degree
Required Experience: 3+ years
Location: Burlington, WI