Current Job Listings
Media Assistant (Los Angeles)
The media assistant’s primary role is to support the media buyer. The media assistant is responsible for inputting call center data, creating and running reports, tracking and filing paperwork arranging for tests and trafficking tapes. This role serves as liaison between the buyers and the station representatives. The media assistant also supports Client Services with general needs as well.
Specific duties of the Media Assistant include:
- Confirm purchased airtime, verify listings and then reconcile airings by obtaining and reviewing station logs
- Prepare reports for management, buyers and clients as requested
- Follow up with, track and file paperwork for buyer
- Send out tapes, assign 800#s to ensure accurate order tracking and coordinate assignments with call centers
- Provide support to Client Services department as needed including reporting & assisting with testing
- Complete sourcing and inputting of call center data in a timely manner each morning into our proprietary database
- Research potential reasons for low performing show airings
- Proven superior analytical and organizational skills
- Advanced Microsoft office Excel skills.
- Strong written and verbal business communications skills.
- Has strong business acumen and relevant math abilities.
- Experience working as part of a team, with willingness to pick up work from co-workers and knowing when to ask co-workers for assistance.
- Comfort working in a fast paced, dynamic environment, where change is the norm
- Manages personal time efficiently, is highly organized, able to prioritize projects and juggle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results on time and task.
- Knows when to escalate issues/risks to the company and alerts the appropriate executive in a controlled and concise manner.
- Has keen problem solving skills and is able to quickly consolidate options into a recommendation.
- Accepts accountabilities and is comfortable with making decisions within the latitude given.
- Projects a positive attitude, is personable and professional.
- Demonstrates a strong work ethic and willing to invest extra time and effort to meet a deadline.
- Maintains a high degree of personal integrity and consistently protects confidential information.
Network Support Associate (Burlington)
Network Support Associate (NSA) will be primarily responsible for Cannella Response Television’s infrastructure management, upgrades and administration. NSA will manage the Help Desk system monitoring, Microsoft Azure cloud assets, communicating with outside vendors as well as providing additional support to NOC as necessary. This position will work closely with the business community, and internal/external software developers.
Specific responsibilities of the Network Support Associate include:
- Troubleshoot and resolve various network related issues
- Install and maintain new hardware, software, updates on NAS devices, DCMs, user workstations, servers, as well as printers, routers, firewalls, KVMs, UPS devices, FTP servers
- Setup and document new DCMs, user computers, FTP users; create and maintain network map and list of IP addresses in close coordination with the Operations, NOC team and team supervisor
- Implement and oversee backups of NAS devices, DCMs and user workstations
- Troubleshoot problems with NAS devices, DCMs, user workstations, cell phones; replace and configure when necessary
- Apply software updates to user devices
- Support and administer third-party applications
- Maintain inventory of spare hardware
- Monitor Help Desk system to manage user tickets, provide support where necessary
- Assist software development team with off hours software release
- Assist in managing Virtualized environment
- Other duties as assigned
- Associate Degree or equivalent, in related field preferred
- Hands on experience in networking, routing and switching
- Knowledge of common Windows Desktop/Server operating systems
- Experience and knowledge of backup and recovery software, methodologies and best practices
- Experience with firewalls, Internet VPN’s remote implementation, troubleshooting, and problem resolution is desired
- Some experience and familiarity with Unix/Linux commands – as well as interactive features such as FTP, PuTTy
- Use of general office equipment including PC’s, fax machines, printers, etc.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Organized & self-motivated
- Flexibility to work late/weekend hours if necessary
- This position requires the ability to work in a standard office environment
- Includes sitting for extended periods of time
- The ability to lift a minimum of 40 lbs