Current Job Listings
Media Associate - Los Angeles
The LA team is seeking a motivated Media Associate to join our team.
Job Summary: Provide operational support for Media Buyers and Account Executives by monitoring media and assisting with campaign setups.
Specific duties of the Media Associate are:
- Gathering and inputting all media airing logs from networks
- Prepare reports for management, buyers and clients as requested
- Follow up with, track and file paperwork for buyer
- Send out tapes, assign 800#s to ensure accurate order tracking and coordinate assignments with call centers
- Provide support to short form department as needed including, but not limited to, assisting with vendor setups, overall campaign organization, budget tracking, 800# testing, data entry
- Support in media planning; competitive landscape analysis, updating media channel information, gathering and organizing media rates and programming
- Adhoc research projects
- Proven superior analytical and organizational skills
- Advanced Microsoft office Excel skills.
- Strong written and verbal business communications skills.
- Has strong business acumen and relevant math abilities.
- Experience working as part of a team, with willingness to pick up work from co-workers and knowing when to ask co-workers for assistance.
- Comfort working in a fast paced, dynamic environment, where change is the norm
- Manages personal time efficiently, is highly organized, able to prioritize projects and juggle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results on time and task.
- Knows when to escalate issues/risks to the company and alerts the appropriate executive in a controlled and concise manner.
- Has keen problem solving skills and is able to quickly consolidate options into a recommendation.
- Accepts accountabilities and is comfortable with making decisions within the latitude given.
- Projects a positive attitude, is personable and professional.
- Demonstrates a strong work ethic and willing to invest extra time and effort to meet a deadline.
- Maintains a high degree of personal integrity and consistently protects confidential information.
Education Level Required
Accounts Receivable Associate - Burlington
The Accounts Receivable Associate needs to have collections experience, be a superb team player and ideally have at least a few years of accounting experience. This position is responsible for applying generally accepted accounting principles and procedures to prepare accurate and timely financial entries, analyze financial information, and concoct timely financial statements and reports for the company.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare client invoices and send out.
- Carry out billing, collection and reporting activities according to specific deadlines.
- Monitor client account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities.
- Research and resolve payment discrepancies.
- Review and send out client reports.
- Investigate and resolve client inquiries.
- Communicate with clients via phone, email, mail and personally.
- Assist with new client set-up (contracts, billing, etc.).
- Reconcile and maintain balance sheet account balances.
- Assist in month-end financial statement close process.
- Assist with the preparation and coordination of external audits and tax documentation.
- Ensure financial records are compliant with GAAP.
- Develops and implements accounting procedures by analyzing current procedures; recommending changes.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Perform such other accounting, financial, or administrative tasks as may be required from time to time – quite often on short notice - by the CFO or Controller.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- A Bachelor’s degree in accounting, or a Bachelor’s degree in business with emphasis in accounting, is preferred.
- Above average proficiency in MS Excel
- Experience with QuickBooks accounting software preferred
- Knowledge of standard accounting policies and procedures required
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented with a macro-level view of the business
- Strong written and communicative skills
- Ability to multitask
- Strong time management skills with the ability to prioritize