Current Job Listings
Vice President, Short Form Client Service
The VP of Short Form Client Service is responsible for the strategy and implementation of our clients’ short form media plans. Determines the short form department strategy and champions business development efforts. This position is responsible for acting as the one point of contact for clients, providing seamless care and utilizing all the offering our company has to assist clients to maximize campaign results. Through regular contact with the client they present ideas, assess challenges and opportunities and share insightful data to add value to the client campaign. Coordinates with other departments to ensure expectations are met.
Specific duties of the VP of Short Form Client Service are:
- Maintain and strengthen complex client relationships by developing relationships with all key players in an account.
- Represent our company, acting as the single point of contact for the client and provide service that exceeds expectations.
- Responsible for project management and meeting day-to-day needs of client.
- Work with Client Services and Media Buyers to ensure all client and CRT goals are being hit (budget, timelines, media performance and client reporting).
- Set up and manage client directive calls.
- Provide regular two-way communication between the client and team, communicate client goals, represent the team to the client and set proper client expectations while maintaining compliance on client deliverables and revenue.
- Analyze results daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly. Synthesize data, industry information and competitive landscape to identify trends and determine the appropriate marketing strategy for each campaign.
- Utilize our data and tools to research and analyze information to maximize results.
- Liaise & coordinate with internal departments (traffic, media buyers) and outside partners (call centers, fulfillment) to ensure timelines and goals are being met.
- Manage account billings, budgets and media projections.
- Champion business development on this platform. Pursue and optimize opportunities for account growth and new business. Develop and present RFP responses. Work to utilize all solutions, capabilities and services offered by CRT.
- Collaborate on identifying the long term goals and drive strategic direction of the department.
- Evaluate and pursue opportunities for new partnerships in media services, clients and related companies.
- Manage department staff, coaching and mentoring to ensure successful team performance.
- 5-10 years experience in Direct Response account management with experience speaking to agency executives and client partners
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.S.) from four-year college or university is preferred
- Proven leadership ability with directing, motivating a team
- Experience managing short form campaigns; previous media buying experience a plus
- Proven work quality, productivity, problem solving, time management and collaborative teamwork
- Understanding of data analysis, retail metrics, plans and strategies
- Detail oriented, able to multi task and work well under tight deadlines in a past paced environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially, Excel and PowerPoint
- Previous experience with Nielson, Rentrak and Core Media Systems a plus
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a fast paced and busy work environment
- Articulate, motivated, goal oriented, persistent and a skilled negotiator
- Team Player and ability to lead a team
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm for Client Service
- Excellent verbal and written communication, organizational, interpersonal, and analytical skills