Cannella Media is seeking an experienced professional with a demonstrated ability to work quickly and efficiently without making mistakes, proven superior analytical and organizational skills, advanced Excel and Word skills, working with database systems, and a proven track record of identifying fundamental process problems and championing change around solutions. We are looking for a person who can develop strong internal and external work relationships, has solid verbal and written communication skills, and is innately inquisitive, a self-starter, and someone who goes the extra step to produce great work.
Qualified candidates should have at least ten years’ experience working with data, in a position where strong analysis and organization skills were demonstrated or a BS undergraduate degree in a relevant field of study, and strong business expertise. Client / Customer Service is also beneficial to the role.
As a Logistics Administrator, you will have a unique opportunity of straddling the fence between Operations and IT. The primary responsibilities are to manage all Short Form campaign logistics for multiple business units, supporting several departments while communicating efficiently and effectively. The Logistics Administrator will actively strive to ensure all campaigns are setup correctly, ensuring data populates media systems as expected, and media departments can review response data where expected. The Data Analyst will work to develop a greater understanding of all aspects of Cannella Media’s business and work collaboratively with other departments to achieve company goals.
Specific duties of the Logistics Administrator are:
- Complete Cannella / REVShare Short Form logistics setup for each new campaign
- Set up all Campaign Codes within CORE (Media Buying System).
- Work with 3rd Party Response Vendors and Provide Setup Documentation.
- Work with IT to develop / program data to the CORE format.
- Link all response codes within CORE once data is confirmed by 3rd Party Response Vendors.
- Test and Process 1st file, if successful move to daily list of response data to be processed.
- Complete REVShare data setup with 3rd Party vendors for each new campaign.
- Set up Telemarketers for REVShare.
- Initial file set up and file validations with new 3rd Party Vendors.
- Investigate and work to fix all data file issues.
- Communicate with REVShare 3rd Party Vendors as the main point of contact.
- Backup to BI Analyst
- Manage Long Form files.
- Manage Short Form file processing.
- Work to resolve response file errors.
- Provide Long Form response related reporting.
- Conduct any Long Form response re-sourcing and Short Form MISC entry.
- Backup to Short Form Traffic
- Work within master banks to assign Traffic for both Cannella and REVShare.
- Send Dub Requests to 3rd Party Vendors for Cannella and work through the RAD for REVShare.
- Provide Traffic Instructions after assignment and at request.
- Collaborate with 3rd Party Vendors regarding assignments, additional number requests, and any adhoc requests.
- Collaborate with direct reports on potential efficiencies of process and automation.
- Exhibit strong prioritization abilities and a positive, resilient attitude.
- Build strong working relationships with the internal teams.
Ensure all campaigns are setup and response data is properly integrated for all reporting needs; with a secondary focus of backup to Traffic and BI.
- Advanced knowledge of Cannella and REVShare CORE Operations
- Working knowledge of RAD (Legacy System) Operations
- Working knowledge of MediaStar (Legacy System) Operations
- Manage all logistics setup, within CORE and with outside vendors for CORE import
- Manage all logistics setup with outside vendors for REVShare RAD import
- Build and Nurture strong internal and external relationships as an Operations / IT point of contact
- Ensure accuracy in setup protocols with understanding of interdepartmental touch points of need
- Alert the appropriate business unit of any error, delay in data, or potential of such
- Communicate OFTEN on progress, logistics details, and issues, in a timely and efficient manner
- Investigate and work to resolve any issues with system setup, data transfer, and data accuracy.
- Collaborate with IT and Operations on any workflow or processing enhancement possibilities
- Keep track of own tasks and manage time accurately
- Support BI and Traffic upon request
- Learn internal department roles and responsibilities
- Help the team accomplish tasks
- Offer constructive feedback
- Be willing to teach others what you know
- Communicate effectively and respectfully with all Cannella’s partners
- Eager and able to learn new tasks
- Ability to manage individual tasks and find efficiencies for self and team.
- Proven superior analytical and organizational skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office Outlook, Word, and Excel skills, with an emphasis on Excel.
- Strong written and verbal business communications skills.
- Has strong business acumen and relevant math abilities.
- Able to work with minimal supervision; able to work independently or as part of a team.
- Comfortable working with data from various source systems
- Able to understand and manage data integrity
- Experience using reporting systems
- Skills to methodically and logically solve problems
- Experience working as part of a team with confidence to manage a heavy task load on your own
- Manages personal time efficiently, is highly organized, able to prioritize projects and maintain decorum while juggling multiple tasks concurrently.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results on time and task.
- Knows when to escalate issues/risks to the company and alerts the appropriate executive in a controlled and concise manner.
- Has keen problem-solving skills and can quickly consolidate options into a recommendation.
- Accepts accountabilities and is comfortable with making decisions within the latitude given.
- Projects a positive attitude, is personable and professional.
- Demonstrates a strong work ethic and willing to invest extra time and effort to meet a deadline.
- Maintains a high degree of personal integrity and consistently protects confidential information.
- Sense of humour and flexibility.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, dynamic environment, where change is the norm, issues occur on a regular basis and need to be addressed immediately and resolved, and no two days are the same, while maintaining the quality of work.
Years of Experience Required: 3-5yrs experience
Education Level Required: Associate Degree or higher
Accreditations and Certifications: None required